Delfoi CUT is a fast, user-friendly, parametric and feature based offline programming software. The software can effectively utilise the features of a 3D CAD model. The necessary tools can be created in the software’s internal tool library, where the geometrical information is generated automatically. It is possible to create programs quickly and without the need for trial and error, and regardless of the robot brand.
- Automated detection of CAD features
- Automatic generation of toolpaths based on CAD features
- Internal tool library and ability to create additional tools
- Can be used in a wide range of applications, like in robotic deburring, finishing and in laser cutting and plasma cutting
- Management of robot tool changes
- Automated, unrestricted management of all external robot axes (e.g. gantry positioners, linear tracks and multi-axis positioning devices)
- Easy and fast fine adjustment of all cutting trajectories and via points
- Versatile calibration tools to ensure extreme accuracy for tool paths
- Automated importing of CNC toolpaths from CAD/CAM programmes to simulation models
- Support for file formats e.g. *.apt/aptsource, *.txt or other ASCII-coordinate formats
- A wide-ranging component library for use in cell layout-modelling – over 1 000 default robot and positioner models and dozens of smart, parametric components, such as conveyor belts, light cells and safety barriers
- Automatic detection of collisions and “near-miss” incidents with visual feedback
- Cell layout planning and easy positioning of components within a cell
- Review of the robot’s range of movement
- Automatic detection of violations of axis limits with visual feedback
- Automatic detection of singularity points
- Fast and effective simulation of created cutting programs, either in real time or set to a variable speed.
- Option to save the simulated programme in either 3D-PDF or AVI format and easily share the file with others
The programme has extensive support for importing of CAD data in different formats. Support is available for generic formats. like STEP as well as native CAD formats.
- Support for different robot postprocessors such as ABB, Fanuc, Kawasaki, KUKA, Yaskawa Motoman, Reis, OTC Daihen, Nachi and Staübli, Panasonic and Hyundai
- Uploading the robot programs from a robot controller back to Delfoi CUT
- External I/O devices, e.g. using PLC logic, is also easy to implement