Production scheduling made easy
Delfoi Planner is an easy to use, web-based, visual production scheduling solution with a shop floor execution and effective data collection functionality.
With Delfoi Planner APS users are able to plan and schedule complex supply chains with multiple plants (multi-site planning) with ease. It’s scalability makes it well suited also for small job shops. Our program is made for the users. It’s user experience is best-in-class. Because it is very easy to use, it reduces scheduling time from several hours to just few minutes.
Web-based Production Planning and Scheduling
Delfoi Planner is a transparent, web-based Production Scheduling and Planning (APS) software which uniquely includes also Manufacturing Execution System (MES) functionalities. It is well suited for Human Centric Operations for manufacturing, service and maintenance operations. It can be easily integrated into ERP systems using robust and proven interfaces.
For a scheduler the most significant benefits are drastically reduced scheduling time and ease of use. Compared to legacy systems, like MS Excel, with Delfoi Planner a new plan is ready in minutes instead of hours. This solution will reduce lead times dramatically, minimize work in progress and improve accuracy of delivery. The cloud-based solution is extremely simple to deploy. It enhances scheduling transparency between production units (multi-site), sales departments and other interest groups of the company – globally.
Customer case (heavy equipment OEM, assembly-to-order production), ROI results:
- lead time decreased by 50%
- work in progress decreased by 50%
- delivery accuracy increased from 75% to over 90% without time and material ‘buckets’
Supply chain planning, production scheduling and execution
Delfoi Planner enables transparent, shareable scheduling and control of complex manufacturing supply chains with multiple sites, starting from component manufacturing and ending at the final assembly. Even if the production units are situated far from one another, all changes are instantly rescheduled through the entire chain from subcontractor or component factory to OEM. Production status as well as quantities and quality issues for instance, are monitored from remote operation in real time.
Sales & operations planning (SOP)
SOP module enables flexible and transparent forecasting scheduling between sales and production. Unique to our solution is that demand and rough cut capacity planning as well as production scheduling are all combined within the same program.
Delfoi Planner in brief
- Fast rescheduling. One of the benefits is rapid rescheduling of a complete manufacturing chain from beginning to end. The time spent rescheduling is reduced from hours to minutes. You can, for example, choose when an order has to be ready and the software automatically calculates when every work stage has to begin at the latest.
- Easy to Use
The visual Gantt chart allows easy planning by using drag-and-drop functionality. Software includes a range of advanced scheduling algorithms for timing and sequencing orders.
- Web-Based Solution
A browser-based solution ensures transparency of planning as well as low maintenance and life cycle costs. MES Shop Floor interface support in mobile and tablets on Android, Windows 8 and iOS.
Integrating the software into ERP or other data systems is easy and robust. Program can be integrated by using different interface solutions: SOA (Web service)-, XML- or direct database connection.
- Paperless Manufacturing. Shop Floor Execution and Monitoring Capability
Delfoi Planner works synchronized with the actual, real-time production data. Scheduled work orders are started and ended using terminals. Changes made in the schedule are instantly updated on the shop floor and vice versa. Progress of orders can be monitored in real-time. Events like starting or stopping a work phase or quality issues are monitored in real time – globally.
- Global supply chain management. Unique production chain management allows transparent and quick scheduling of complete production chains over multi-territorial and remotely situated units.
- It is incredibly fast to implement. Implementation can be done very quickly and it is cost effective. Experienced customers may roll-out the software with their own work force.
For advanced planning: APS solution