DELFOI ARC 4
Delfoi ARC 4 is a very fast and user-friendly advanced offline programming software for all major robot brands.
Based on selected parameters and features, the program is able to effectively utilise the features of the 3D CAD model to be ground and the internal WPS (Welding Procedure Specification) database of the software. The software creates accurate, error-free and homogeneous, and high quality welding programs regardless of the robot brand or model thanks to Delfoi ARC’s unique, universal robot code support.
- Fast and easy: semi-automatic programming with user friendly user interface
- High quality programs: integrated quality control and WPS (Welding Procedure Specification)
- Accurate tool paths: advanced calibration tools and trajectory management
- Generic: supports all major robot brands, OTC Daihen, Panasonic, KUKA, ABB, Fanuc, CLOOS, Yaskawa, IGM, Kawasaki, Reis, etc.
Courtesy of Ponsse Corporation.
- ‘Straight weld’ wizard
- ‘Curved weld’ wizard – detects and creates a path for a curved weld automatically
- Seam search management (1D, 2D, 3D)
- Multi-pass welding management and automatic generation of passes
- Stich welding
- Corner welding management
- Automated end flare angles
- Copying, chaining, grouping and mirroring of welds with external axis management
- Management of welding process settings and features (e.g. welding voltages, welding speeds and seam tracking)
- WPS welding parameter database
- Robot configuration management
- Tool change management
- Automated, unrestricted management of all external robot axes (e.g. gantry positioners, linear tracks and multi-axis weld positioning devices)
- Easy and fast fine adjustment of all weld paths and the robots via and moving points
- Versatile calibration tools to ensure extreme precision in the programming of modelled cells
With Delfoi ARC, you can also execute versatile, automated welding system solutions that can even be used to create fully-automated welding programmes. Find out more about Delfoi Auto ARC.
- A wide-ranging component library for use in cell layout-modelling – over 1,000 default robot and weld-positioner models and dozens of smart, parametric components, such as conveyor belts, light curtains and safety barriers
- Automatic detection of collisions and “near-miss” incidents with visual feedback
- Cell layout planning and fast positioning of components within a cell
- Review of the robot’s working envelope
- Automatic detection of violations of axis limits with visual feedback
- Automatic detection of robot singularity points
- Fast and effective simulation of created welding programs, either in real time or set to a variable speed.
- Option to save the simulated program in either 3D-PDF or AVI format and easily share the file with others
The program has extensive support for the importing of CAD data in different formats. Support is available for generic formats as well as CAD software specific transfer formats. The attachment file below contains a list of all supported CAD data transfer formats.
- Universal robot encoding using offline program, regardless of the robot model, e.g. KUKA, Yaskawa Motoman, Panasonic, Reis, Kawasaki, Fanuc, OTC
- Uploaders of the robot programs from the shop floor to the off-line program for simulation
- Command of external I/O devices, e.g. using PLC logic, is also easy to implement
- Windows Windows Vista 32-bit or 64-bit / Windows 7 32-bit or 64-bit / Windows 10
- Dual-core CPU
- More than 4 GB RAM
- Graphics card with more than 512MB RAM (e.g. nVidia Quadro FX preferred)
- Minimum of 15GB of free disc space
SUPPORT FOR VARIOUS ROBOT BRANDS INCLUDING